Sunday, May 9, 2010

BP3_2010051_RSSFeeds




==> Lesson Plan Articles- This is a great special education lesson plan resource. As a special educator I am always trying to find new lesson plans for my students that meet their ability levels. Educators have taken lesson plans and made them fit special education needs.
==> Cool Cat Teacher Blog-This blog is created by a teacher for teachers and has a daily spotlight on education. Each day is a new discussion. It is nice to have access to what is going on in the education field.
==> Blogging About the Web-I love this feed. It has great technology resources for education. There are new technology sites posted plus great informational reads on education. With the need for technology use in the classroom this feed will help me to utilize more technology with my students.
==> Webblogg-ed-This is another feed with great information on technology uses in the classroom with examples. Same as the above feed for classroom technology uses.
==> About.com Special Education-I love this feed because of the vast amount of information on special education trends, information, and laws. I picked this one to keep me informed of what’s happening with special education.

No comments:

Post a Comment